Top things to do in Menzies
1. Grab a coffee at the Achievable Outback Cafe
2. Visit the Lady Shenton Building to see an impressive rock collection, a history room and buy a souvenir!
3. Take in the local art and photography at the Pioneer Store Gallery.
4. Visit Lake Ballard for the day! You'll be amazing at this isolated art installation.
5. Take a trip to Kookynie. Explore the "living ghost town" that was once booming with over 3,500 people and now operates with less than 15 residents. Make sure to stop at the Grand Hotel and grab a pint with the local celebrity - Willie the Horse!
6. Take a trip to Niagra Dam. There are various walking trails around this historic dam and when the water level is high, it makes for a pleasant place to canoe or kayak. It is also a nature reserve with plenty of birdlife and wildflowers.